TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- – It is nearby agreed that the tenant or guest has read the above listing and understands that the booking request is subject to the below terms.
- – It is therefore herby agreed that by using these web services no formal offer of accommodation is made until it is confirmed by Notts Relocate Ltd. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation at our digression.
- Cancellation policy. If Notts Relocate Ltd cancel a reservation, a full refund will be given. If the guest cancels for any reason then we reserve the right to keep the reservation cost.
- We reserve the right to request ID and other validation checks before issuing any keys. Failure to comply with a validation/ID checks is not a valid reason for a refund.
- In certain instances, we may request a deposit, this is entirely at our digression.
- The booking is subject to the standard short terms below (note we reserve the right to vary these slightly) and the booker should contact us for our latest T&Cs.
STANDARD SHORT LET TERMS:
- Once signed keys / access instructions will be provided. We can only issue access instructions once completed.
- Check In: 3pm (7 Days A Week).
- Check Out: 10am weekdays and 11am weekends.
- Smoking is not permitted and a £250 charge will be applied if smoking occurs.
- We have a zero tolerance towards, noise disturbance, parties or events where there are more than the named guests on booking. In the event of parties occurring you agree we can charge £100 per unauthorized guest.
- It is a legal requirement to provide valid ID, failure to do so will result in no key or codes being issued. Refunds are not due if a guest fails to comply with our legal requirements.
- The named guests (or number on the reservation) must be the only people on site during the booking unless permission is given otherwise.
The property manager for the purpose of this agreement is Notts Relocate Ltd, Clean Tech Centre, St Peters St, Nottingham, NG7 3EN For the purpose of this agreement Notts Relocate are defined as the “property management company” and does not relate to the owner of the title. The guest is defined as the above person / cardholder.
The Serviced Accommodation:
The Guest will have temporary Short-Term use of the bedroom for a Holiday Let as per the dates on the corresponding online travel agent booking via Booking.com or Air B&B or other travel website and has no right to use the property on unbooked dates. Other areas shared areas included within the Holiday Let / Serviced Accommodation agreement are:
Bathroom / Toilet
- Lounge / Dining Area
- Outside Area
A The Property Management Company gives the Guest rights for a Temporary Holiday/Guest stay in the Serviced Accommodation and to use the Shared Rooms with additional services (i.e. cleaning/bedding) provided. This agreement is therefore an excluded Holiday Let license agreement and it is not an Assured Shorthold Tenancy in any form.
B The guest agrees and understands that no notice is required to end this agreement and like a hotel the guest has no security of tenure, this agreement was not agreed to provide a home for the guest’s, but Short Term Serviced accommodation, away from the guest’s main residential address.
C The guest understands that they must check out promptly at the end of the agreement at 10am on the day of check out as per the online booking.
D The Property Management Company agrees to pay for the following services as part (subject to reasonable usage policy)
- Gas and Electricity
- Council Tax
- TV License
- Netflix Account Access
- Water & Sewerage Rates
- Cleaning & Linin (dependent upon agreement) services will occur.
E The guest is liable for paying for the full contracted period i.e. the full period they have signed/paid for. This includes times when the room is not occupied. If a guest wishes to exit the agreement within the contact period the payment is non-refundable as per the hotel rate policy.
F It is agreed the guests credit card may be charged in the event of damages beyond usual wear and tear at the cost of putting them right.
G If the guest stays beyond the contracted term by agreement, it is agreed that these terms and conditions still apply and that we can charge the guest’s credit card for the days used based upon the highest nightly rate agreed on the Online Travel Agent.
H We reserve the right to move a guest to a like for like property at any time during this agreement and likely will move guests between rooms if the Holiday stay is likely to be over 89 days.
I Upon leaving the property Guests agree they must not enter the property again without written permission from the Property Management Company.
J In the event of late payments, the Guest agrees and understands that the Property Management Company will charge the guests credit card. Failure to make payment will result in immediate removal of the guest from the property. The guest understands that like a Hotel, no notice is required.
Schedule B – Standard Provisions
- Smoking Policy
- If smoking occurs inside the property (including on window ledges) the guest agrees that the management company may take a charge of up to £250 to cover the cost of deep cleaning the apartment, disruption and potential lost revenue.
- Smoking is only permitted within the outside areas of houses. i.e. Gardens or on the Street.
- In apartments it must be outside the building itself.
2.0 Guest Numbers
- Only the named & number of guests on the reservation must be on site at any one time. It is agreed that for any extra unauthorized guests the Management Company may charge the guest’s credit card £100 per person.
- All keys must remain in the Guest’s possession at all times. It is agreed that any lost keys will result in a £25 Credit Card charge to the guest.
- If the guest wishes to have additional guests on site, the Property Management company must be informed and we can consider if it is a suitable request and provide written authorization. Permission will not be unreasonable withheld.
3.0 Party / Events Policy
- The Management Company has a zero tolerance policy towards parties and any form of noise.
- In the event of a party or the property being used for purposes of a social gathering or an event of any kind this agreement will be immediately terminated, and all guests removed from the premises immediately, and no refund issued.
- The guest also agrees that in the event of unauthorized extra guest’s numbers beyond the booking a fee of £100 is chargeable to the guest’s credit card per unauthorized guest.
- The Property Management Company reserves the right to refuse specific guests, for any reason. By signing, you agree guests are entirely at the Property Management Company’s digression and no reason or evidence has to be given to refuse specific guests.
- Cleaning services will be provided at the Property Management Company’s digression.
- Rooms are cleaned between stays and every week for longer stays (at our digression).
- For weekly cleans the day of clean may vary slightly.
- Any shared areas will generally be cleaned 2 or 3 times a week.
- Basic Kitchen supplies such as toilet rolls, kitchen utensils and more will be provided. If a guests needs more supplies you may email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excessive amounts of rubbish may not be left in a property or room, if the cleaners have to do an excessive amount of work that is beyond a usual 1.5 hour clean then the guest agrees that the card supplied to book the accommodation may be charged up to £250
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the clean you must immediately contact us within an hour of arrival. Failure to notify us quickly means we cannot correct any mistakes. See 11.0 Complaints.
- If illegal or inappropriate activity is taking place, this agreement can be immediately terminated by the Property Management Company.
- No business, events or commercial activity should take place on the premises without express written permission of the Property Management Company.
- In the event of a dispute with another Guest. The procedure is to a) Raise the concerns with the other Guest first. If you are not satisfied with the outcome b) Contact the Property Management Company who will mediate the situation between the parties.
7.0 Rights Of Entry
- As it is an excluded agreement, the Property Management Company do not need to provide notice for a room inspection or viewing or cleaning of a room.
- All occupiers must respect other residents by keeping music to an appropriate level at all times and all music should stop at 9pm.
- Occupiers must not alter any aspect of the property without prior written consent from the Property Management Company.
- All of our calls are recorded for training, monitoring and quality improvement and by calling us you agree we can use the recordings to discuss matters relating directly to the booking.
- Pets are not permitted within the property.
9.0 Fire Safety / No Smoking Policy
- Guests should familiarize themselves with the fire safety notices issues upon commencement of the license period and also on the walls in the property.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the property due to fire safety considerations. It is hear by agreed that in the event of smoking the guest agrees to pay a £250 credit card charge.
- Pans should not be left unattended, particularly when using hot oils.
- Fire safety systems must not be tampered with under any circumstances. Doors with closers are there for your protection and should not be left propped open.
- We appreciate we don’t always get it right! The agreed complaints policy is as follows:
- Upon noticing a fault, the Guest’s agrees they have a responsibility to call the Property Management company immediately if they are not satisfied for any reason.
- The guest agrees the have a responsibility to provide us requested information via email (i.e. photos) it is essential that relevant information is sent to us quickly to assist you. Failure to provide the relevant information or answer our queries can meant a complaint cannot be resolved. In such scenarios where specific information requested is not supplied, the Guest agrees that the company cannot rectify faults.
- In most cases the Property Management company will rectify the fault, we have a company policy of rectifying faults, offering rooms changes, etc. As a general policy under our pre-payment policies (on the online travel agents) we do not issue refunds.
- If the guest is dissatisfied with the response a formal written complaint must be sent to email@example.com and we will respond by formal letter within 5 working days.
- The guest agrees to this procedure and it is a Term and Condition of the booking the above appropriate steps are taken by the guest to resolve a complaint.
- As it is a non-refundable rate, if you leave a property due to perceived issues you agree that you understand that the full rate if fully chargeable, you agree it is a non-refundable rate irrespective of the usage and irrespective of the issue.
- We have a duty of care towards our staff, under our company policy our staff only have to deal with customers who treat them with a basic level of respect.